Sunday, March 11, 2007




Looky! Looky! My darling friend, Angelina, took these awesome photos of my daughter. Thanks, Girl! You so made my day!





Here's another creation using the Scrapbook Chalet's March 2007 Cherry Arte Kit. It was a blast to work with! If you'd like to see more, you can either visit the gallery, or scroll down to see what I did with the Junkitz Tin Box add on.


I am in the process of cleaning, laundry, baking bread and organizing my scraproom. You know, there isn't enough time in a regular day and the fact that we lost an hour today just doesn't help! Oh, and let's not forget that I'm trying to get the kids to actually help clean-up THEIR stuff! Yeah...not going so well. We're going to be disposing of a lot of items, I can tell ya that right now! I'm sooooo in THAT kind of a mood!


I can smell SPRING! I can see the mud! I can see the sun! It's gonna be great to get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine (minus the mud)! I'm ready!


Volleyball on Mondays and Thursdays is coming to a close. I have no more than two weeks of Thursday and approximately 5 weeks of Mondays. I'm going to miss it, but I'll be happy to have those nights free to work on other things. It will be here again before you know it anyway.


That's about it for today.


Thanks for stopping by!


Shawn

No comments: