Tuesday, January 16, 2007





Scrapbook Chalet's gallery is Hopping!

The gallery is being bombarded with Survivor layouts for Challenge #1 and they are GORGEOUS! Run, don't walk over to the gallery to check the entries out. Wow! The challenge was due today and hmmmm, here's mine titled "Priceless Smiles." We had to use a sketch from Pencil Lines. I added some bling and just couldn't stop myself! I used my Heidi Swapp mini iron for the first time on the "SMILES." It was very easy to use, but I had to put it down for approximately 30 seconds, as opposed to 5. Hey! It worked! No complaints here. Wish me luck for the voting tomorrow. I'm SERIOUSLY gonna need it!

I also completed two DT projects for Scrapbook Chalet using January's 3 Bugs Smitten kit. It is just so bold and pretty with its little bit of pinks thrown in. I still quite a bit of the kit left. I'll be completing a couple more things within the next couple of days.
Feel free to click on the layout if you'd like a closer view.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shawn

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Love your stuff Shawn! And lovin' all the bling. Who makes that btw? I'd like to get me some :D

Angela said...

AW! You had the same kit I did! Love what you did with it. Just gorgeous LO's girl!