Saturday, December 02, 2006


I posted a New Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook Chalet. Be sure to check it out and see what you can create. I find that I go faster when I start with a basic sketch.

I plan on scrapping tomorrow evening, as well as the next couple of days after that. I have a lot of challenges/DT assignments I'd like to accomplish.

First on my list is a challenge posted by the Scrapbook Chalet's owner, Laura Gordon. She would like to see a layout created using 2 pp's, 3 photos, journaling, ribbon and 1 flower accent. Sounds easy, eh? It's due Monday the 4th of December. Oddly enough, I've already chosen a sketch I found at Heather Ann Designs posted by Jennifer. I believe it's a digital website, but the sketches are great!

Reminder - ScrapNCircle is having a cyber crop beginning on December 15 through December 17th. Feel free to pop in and complete a challenge, or two...or three ;)

Nothing gets my mojo flowing better than a good challenge!

Volleyball was brutal on Thursday! We had one straight hour of bump-set-spike...bump-set-spike! I was literally DRIPPING with sweat! We then proceeded to our next match, which was OK, but not nearly as grueling. I just LOVE this sport! It's basically the only exercise I get.

For those of you located in the Western PA area, did you get wet on Friday??? I got SOAKED! Kaila and I were coming out of the Dollar Tree and it was just an open faucet! It looked like I just took a shower. That's what I get for not having a hood on my jacket. Kaila was a little more fortunate in that respect. I can't complain though. The city I'm from, Grand Rapids, Michigan, was pelted with a FOOT of SNOW!!! Yeah, count your blessings!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shawn

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Shawn: Awesome sketch!And, I just LOOOVE that layout of Kaila "Spunky". Gorgeous!

*sigh* I miss you. TTYS!