Tuesday, October 17, 2006




I've been cropped out of the circle! Yes, much to my dismay, I was cropped out of the Surviving the Circle competition going on at ScrapNCircle. I was the last to upload and since everyone except the person with immunity had one vote, I was automatically cropped due to my untimeliness. I'm going to still try and play along. My layout for this week is in the works. I did, however, enhance my Week #3 layout. I added some more chipboard and the rest of my title that I couldn't get to work before.

"Kaila's Special of the Day" and "Stiles" was inspired by an Ad Challenge posted at ScrapNCircle. I'm thinking I'm going to go looking for some other ads to inspire me ;)

We're still anticipating the long awaited Scrapbook-Chalet Grand Opening. We're anxious to see what the new site has in store.

I'm currently getting ready for the arrival of my parents on Thursday. Yes, there's much to do since I've been scrapping so much lately. I've found some laundry to put away that I haven't seen in months. Who knew my kids really DO have a ton of socks and underwear? It's always an accomplishment to me when I can empty a laundry basket putting items in their proper location. Ahhhh.

Well, I'm off to get something to eat, maybe feed the children and finish some much needed house cleaning.

See ya!

Shawn

2 comments:

Terry said...

Very cool layouts, Shawn!

Too bad about the contest ...

Nancyroo said...

I love your pizza LO! So cute!