Friday, September 01, 2006




Can you believe it's 12:16 a.m. and I'm actually scrapping??? It's been awhile since I've stayed up this late at home scrapping! I decided to do a scraplift challenge from TRW. I scraplifted Cindy a.k.a. RustyBucket. Hers is the dog layout and mine is obviously the girly layout ;) Cindy, if you see this, I hope you don't mind me showing how you inspired my creation. Thanks a bunch!

I'm supposed to be getting ready to go away this weekend. What am I doing? Procrastinating! Yes, I am a pro! I am looking forward to hopefully scrapping up at camp too - hee! hee!

I took a couple funny photos of Kaila and myself on Wednesday. See how much she's grown??? I can't believe how big she is. If I posted something to that affect earlier, I apologize.

Anyway, enjoy the layouts and the photos!

Shawn

5 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

I've been so busy and am just now getting around to visiting all my blogging friends. I sure missed a lot. Glad everything is going so well. The pics are adorable and, as usual, your LO's ROCK!

*Jeanne* said...

The pictures are adorable! The sb design is gorgeous! I hope you have a fun time up at camp.

motobarbie said...

Great LO and I love the photo, she is too cute!

Angelina Schwarz said...

WOW!! You blogged a lot this week! :D Loved reading everything. And that photo of you and Kaila is to die for! Wish we'd made it to the party this year. I think next year we need to confer with one another before we set the birthday dates, roflol.

Apple Castle IS fun! Love your pics!

Nancyroo said...

I love the dress layout and the photo!