Friday, June 09, 2006


Well, it's official! Nicholas is now a Third Grader! I can't believe how fast this school year went. He actually received Perfect Attendance this year. He won a little AM/FM radio. He's so proud and so are we! Now, here come the "I'm bored!" and "What are we going to do today?" comments/questions. Have I mentioned I can't wait until my Mom takes the boys to Michigan in a couple of weeks? Yes! The boys are going to Michigan and we'll only have Kaila here. It will be like having only one child again. Ahhhh, it's been so long - LOL! I'm looking forward to a little peace and quiet, but you all know I'll miss those Monsters horribly!

I also went out on a limb and entered the My Mind's Eye Design Team call, thanks to the girls at The Memory Safe cheering everyone on. I really like what I came up with. My DH LOVED the altered project I did. He just kept looking at it and smiling stating how COOL it is. I'm going to post it here, so you'll be able to see it. It looks soooo much better IRL. I'll be putting it on my scrap desk, so I can view their beautiful faces while I'm "working."

Tonight's the night! Tonight is the night I will be meeting Nancy (Nancyroo) from The Memory Safe at Scrapbook Station in Butler. I'm looking forward to spending time with her, creating some more "masterpieces" and of course, spending money!!! Hee! Hee!

And last, but not least, the photo with Blake saying, "Cool Dude! Cool Dude!" I don't know where he got that from, but I was about peeing my pants trying to get a good shot of him doing it. Enjoy!

Later!

Shawn

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

I love that coin holder! Awesome job Shawn! But then again, your stuff always rocks!

Amy said...

Enjoy it though. . .see when you have one people never take them from you LOL!