Thursday, June 01, 2006


Have you ever had one of those days where it takes you a while to get up and going, but once you're going you want to take on the world? That's the way I feel today. I have so much to do and if I could just take care of these items and not have to worry about children I could accomplish so much. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give up my life for anything. I just wish I could have a couple days...who am I kidding - a week to get somethings organized! I'm a true organizer at heart, even though it seriously doesn't look like it in my house. I just don't have enough time for everything! I try. That's all I have to say.

I did make a card from The Memory Safe's June Kit that I received this past month. I plan on giving it to DH in his lunchbox. I know...pretty mushy, eh?

Well, there is still a lot of time left in this day, so I guess I better finally brush my teeth and get goin'! LOL!

Later!

Shawn

3 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

You are allowed to feel like you need some "me" time. Everyone needs this time... I call it a reality check...

I love the card.. too darn cute...you dh is very lucky!

Nancyroo said...

That is a GORGEOUS card! Awesome.

Margaret said...

Oh I am sooo loving that card its awesome. He is going to love it.
I am with you on the me time with as crazy as my life has been the last month a day of nothing but me would just be the best.