Tuesday, May 02, 2006





We had a great time at Scrapbook Station on Friday. I only completed 3/4 of one layout, but I had fun spending time with "the girls." I'm hoping some of them will be able to come scrap sometime this week ;)

Sunday we had to go to an open house for the chapel at Thiel College that my husband did the electrical work for. We then picked up the children from their grandparents' house and took a little detour to Lowe's on our way to Coney Island. My DH had purchased some containers/organizers for his new van. I saw them and wanted two instantly! I've needed something for my chipboard for a while now. These are perfect!
While I'm on the subject of organization, I thought I'd share how I store all of my ribbons. I have quite a few and need to conserve space, as this place is still a mess!

I am the Guest Designer for June for Scrapnews on Ebay. I have purchased several of her items, which she sometimes has before the stores do and I get excellent service! I have to finish a couple more items for that within the next three weeks and I'm very excited about it.

Nicholas has First Communion this Sunday. We're having a party for him and his cousin following the service. He's so excited! I ordered his cake yesterday. The lady at Wal-Mart was soooooo nice! I love nice people! I have to make a banner for him to be completed by Saturday. We have an activity day from 9:30 until Noon to prepare for Sunday. It should be fun.

The Memory Safe Spring Survivor's challenge for this week is another sketch, which I'm thrilled about. It's a two-pager, which is about all I ever used to do, so it will be nice to complete another one. I haven't done one in a while, so it may take me a couple hours to get into the swing of it. I'm not scared - LOL!

Until next time, People!

Shawn

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Dang girl, you do have a lot of ribbon! I love how you store it though. Congrats on the GD spot. I'll have to check that store out. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with. Your stuff is always so wonderful!

Margaret said...

Shawn I love the way this looks. Man that is a lot of ribbn and chipboard. Congrats on the guest GD.

Amy said...

Love your ribbon supply! Wow!! FYI you've been tagged!

Nancyroo said...

Wow! That's a lot of STUFF! Cool blog, Shawn!